The Kaba registration unit 90 03 is also suitable for harsh environmental conditions and can be installed in protected outdoor areas. It has an installation frame which makes it ideal for mounting directly on metal.
The registration unit 90 03 is small and slim and is suitable for direct mounting on door frames or almost any fittings, even in a metallic environment. The registration unit, together with the control device, provides a fully integrated solution for access control.
- Users can identify themselves conveniently with their RFID media.
- Acoustic and visual signals inform the user whether access is granted.
The Kaba registration unit 90 03 is positioned away from the electronic reader. Regardless of where it is mounted the control unit or remote reader that goes with it can be installed in a sabotage-proof room. Communication between this registration unit and the control unit is encrypted, providing a high level of security.
- The registration unit can be connected to the Kaba control unit 92 00 or the remote reader 91 15.
- Employees identify themselves by holding their RFID ID cards up to the registration unit. It is easy to understand and use.
- It supports the LEGIC and MIFARE RFID standards.
- The registration unit can easily be integrated into all Kaba systems.
Kaba registration unit 90 03 Factsheet
Kaba registration unit 90 03 - for online access control
- 125 KB
- Brochures & data sheets