The Kaba compact reader 91 10 is particularly good for securing doors inside the building because it has a relay and digital inputs. The reader has also been designed for harsh environmental conditions and can be used in protected outdoor areas as well. Its aesthetic design blends seamlessly into the modern architecture of buildings.
The Kaba compact reader 91 10 can be universally used as an online subterminal in all access solutions. Constantly online, the reader, together with a control unit, gives increased security in the company. It is very attractive with its innovative, compact design and elegant, high-gloss finish. It blends discreetly and harmoniously into modern architecture.
- The Kaba compact reader 91 10 is always connected to a control unit which is installed in a secure indoor area. This checks and interprets the data recorded by the reader and decides whether to grant access.
- Communications are encrypted.
- For access functions indoors, the compact reader is equipped with a relay and digital inputs to open and monitor doors.
- Employees identify themselves by holding their contactless RFID ID cards up to the compact reader.
- A large central light symbol and an acoustic signal tell the user whether access is granted.
- An optional PIN keypad is available to improve security.
- Different operating modes enable optimal integration into any existing Kaba system.
- It supports the LEGIC prime and advant and MIFARE Classic and DESFire RFID standards.
- It is quick and efficient to install.
- The scratch-resistant surface and aesthetic design make it a safe investment for many years.
- Available in black or white.
Kaba compact reader 91 10 Factsheet
Kaba compact reader 91 10 - for online access control
- 123 KB
- Brochures & data sheets