The advantage of the Kaba IT Rack Lever consists in the authorized opening of IT cabinets and thus access to its valuable contents. Its design means that it can be used to secure one or two doors of an IT cabinet. This may significantly increase the physical security in the IT networks. The Kaba IT lock always consists of at least one IEG universal handle or a TS 8 handle as well as the control electronics that are installed in the IT cabinet.
The Kaba IT rack Lever is used for identified, authorized access to the contents of IT cabinets. The cabinet is thus viewed like a door. Developed using the electronics of the U-line elolegic reader, the IT Rack Lever has full CardLink functionality and supplements the system components.
The Kaba IT lock always consists of at least one IEG universal handle or a TS 8 handle as well as the control electronics that are installed in the IT cabinet.
In addition, the compatibility of the Kaba IT Rack Lever means that it can be used as a fully functional product within the Kaba elolegic product family.
Use as a CardLink component
The Kaba IT lock integrates seamlessly into the comprehensive CardLink product portfolio. The access rights are stored on a personal Legic medium.
It behaves in the same way as the remaining components, allowing access authorizations for a pre-defined IT cabinet to be assigned in the access profile or in a single access right. In accordance with the CardLink functionalities, the IT cabinets can be grouped into different cabinet groups.
Use as an elolegic component
As a component within the elolegic system family, it allows IT cabinets to be integrated into a stand-alone access system without expensive wiring.
- Absolute competitive advantage because unique on the security market
- Meets the requirements of the Federal Data Protection Act
- Provides security for hardware and data in IT cabinets
- Integration in the Kaba exos 9300 access management system
- No wiring effort required, resulting in cost savings
- Use of the potential of the numerous Kaba and Legic customers
- Use of all the advantages offered by the linking of the online access control with the digital stand-alone components in an integral system
- Retrofitting of IT cabinets already installed
- Equipped with the RFID system Legic as a standard feature
- Connection of one handle with antenna and solenoid (version 1)
- Connection of two handles with antenna and solenoid (version 2)
Adapter plates allow the Kaba IT lock to be installed in the IT cabinets of all reputable manufacturers
- Use as a CardLink component
- Use as an elolegic component
- Programming by means of the Kaba elo programmer
- LED (green)
- Reading method Legic
- 24 V DC power supply
- 230 V / 625 mA power supply unit
- Interface for elo programmer
- Coax input for antenna
- Relay output for solenoid
- IP protection class IP 30
- Ambient temperature: 0° - +40°
- It is manufactured according to the quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001 in Germany
- Connection of 2nd handle without antenna for securing the 2nd cabinet door in version 1