- Any location where wiring is not an option, such as in historical buildings, in remote offices or for infeasibility
- When there is a need for granting access rights centrally without having to program each door locally
- When planning a flexible building expansion, annex or alteration with an existing master key system and equip it with the latest locking technology
The new wireless function connects Kaba’s online and standalone worlds by networking the digital access components via radio.
Wire-free access components can be conveniently controlled and serviced from your own desk, without the need for on-site programming. You have full access to the door components from your computer.
Find out more by taking a look at our brochure or watching our video.
- High level of user convenience, programming from your own desk
- Improved security for isolated doors: immediate transmission means no security gaps (e.g. revoke access rights if badges are lost)
- Option to extend all Kaba access solutions securely and cost-effectively with the wireless function
- High-quality door components with an award-winning design meet aesthetic requirements
- Perform updates and maintenance quickly and efficiently
- Reduced administration and labour
- Automatic alarm if a door is forced open (in online systems)
- Traceability – display of your 'door events' (time/location/medium)